Saturday 31 January 2015

Remove the barrier of the stone to success with Garnier

When on the road to success and you feel nothing can stop you from winning, a Pimple, can surely be a stoppage. Trust me on this, a pimple can be the full stop to every persons dream be it a man or a woman. Most people, when they hear of pimples, think of women but that is a very wrong conception. Even men can have pimples. I thank IndiBlogger and Garnier for the chance they have given to me or more men like me who can now tell everyone about our problems that we have to face in our everyday life because of pimples.



Everyday bus, train rides. Local transport, the scorching sun, tension, pollution, less time, and oily skin; all these are mere catalysts that ignite the eruption of a pimple on our faces. Being in a field where I have to move every day in and out of office, where mostly I have to stay out of home and finally get not much time to look after my oily skin, my skin becomes really attracted to pimples. And when I have them, it is really painful. Bursting them is not an option because that’s painful and the mark stays.



Keeping them isn’t an option because I am a person whose pimples stay for long. Medications, treatments have their side effects and so choosing them is not an option either. I was looking for a remedy that can take away my pimple problem forever. It was then that I was introduced to the Garnier PureActive Neem Face wash and that surely changed my life and solved all my problems. In the beginning, yes, I was a bit hesitant to use the product as my skin, apart from being oily is very sensitive too; but when on insistence I used the product, I was left really satisfied.

It not only took all my pimple problems away, but also brought a new glow on my face that I am very fond of. The constituents of the product are very pure and ayurvedic with proper neem granules in it which cleanses the skin from deep down and gives a very fresh feel. It doesn’t hurt the skin and it also has a very sweet smell which adds to the credibility of the product. Another very nice fact about the product is that it can be used by any person of any skin type without any side effects. Today, using Garnier PureActive Neem face wash has become my habit and I use it every day for a healthier and cleaner skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment